Nephrology sentence example
- The group has published widely in all aspects of dialysis and general nephrology.
- It is being prepared in collaboration with the Intensive Care Society and the British Transplantation Society and includes a section on pediatric nephrology.
- International Urology and Nephrology 36, no. 2 (2004): 159-61.
- Summary: Pediatric nephrology is the premier comprehensive reference on congenital and acquired kidney diseases and their therapies in children.
- Hypertension, Dialysis, and clinical nephrology - links to medical products, devices, services, and drugs pertaining and papers.Advertisement
- nephrology service.
- nephrology outpatient clinics on site or nearby which helps to improve local acceptance rates.
- nephrology referral.
- nephrology training scheme was highly rated when externally reviewed in 2001.
- nephrology opinion is recommended.Advertisement
- His special areas of interest include renal physiology, vasculitis, dialysis and critical care nephrology.
- General inpatient nephrology 25 inpatient beds provide the inpatient area for general nephrology on ward 206 at the Royal Infirmary.
- Once recognized, early referral for a specialist nephrology opinion is recommended.
- inequity Expansion of Nephrology and Dialysis Services The historical basis of inequities in provision of renal services is discussed in Section 2.2.
- nephrology ward has 19 beds, with scope to expand to 24 beds.Advertisement