Nephrectomy sentence example
- Of the latter, 2 patients underwent ipsilateral nephrectomy, and 1 patient had right hepatic lobectomy plus nephrectomy.
- Patients and methods Tumors from 2 7 patients with RCC were assessed: all patients had undergone nephrectomy.
- nephrectomy performed for a renal cell carcinoma.
- nephrectomy for renal cell carcinoma.
- We report our experience with retroperitoneal laparoscopic partial nephrectomy.Advertisement
- PATIENTS AND METHODS: Between 1980 and 1997, 146 patients underwent partial nephrectomy at the University of California-Los Angeles Medical Center.
- Once radical nephrectomy becomes inevitable, renal dialysis or transplant is required (Ref.
- These include, small bowel resection, stoma, excision of fistulas, right nephrectomy, oophorectomy and possible hysterectomy.
- Bromwich E, Hendry D, Aitchison M. Cytoreductive nephrectomy: is it a realistic option in patients with renal cancer?