Nepheline sentence example
- They are mostly true felspar basalts, but a few contain nepheline in addition to the felspar.
- Leucite and nepheline lavas are here abundant.
- Nepheline basalts and liparites occur at Dombe Grande.
- Kaolin and muscovite are formed principally after felspar (and the felspars are the commonest minerals of all crystalline rocks); also from nepheline, leucite, scapolite and a variety of other rock-forming minerals.
- Leucite and nepheline rocks have been found in various parts of the island, especially in the south-west.Advertisement
- His turquoise glazes are obtained by using barium carbonate mixed with soda, feldspar and nepheline syenite.