Nepali sentence example
- The inhabitants of the hilly tract consist to a large extent of Nepali immigrants and of aboriginal highland races; in the tarai the people are chiefly Hindus and Mahommedans.
- I earn about 700 Nepali rupees a week from knitting sweaters.
- The British connexion with Darjeeling dates from 1816, when, at the close of the war with Nepali, the British made over to the Sikkim raja the tarai tract, which had been wrested from him and annexed by Nepal.
- My knuckles were white and my ass cheeks clenched tight, Kim laughed and the Nepali raft guides slept their hang overs off.
- Nepali Orange Plant produces heavy yields of 30mm long by 15mm wide hot peppers.Advertisement
- Nepal K (2001) It was Dipendra: Probe team finds smoking guns Nepali Times. [online ].
- Nepal K (2001) It was Dipendra: Probe team finds smoking guns Nepali Times. [online] .
- Ben invented their language by creating a layered composite of 3 languages: Nepali, Tibetan, and Mongolian.