Neoplastic sentence example
- However, recent immunohistochemical studies have raised the possibility that neoplastic basophils express significant amounts of tryptase.
- biopsydata needs to be compared with the quantitation of 2D sections of bronchial biopsies at different stages of the neoplastic process.
- cell membranereaction was found on the cell surface membranes or apical parts of neoplastic follicles.
- In 2 cases erroneously diagnosed as suppurative lymphadenitis, the presence of neoplastic cells was minimal and only detected after revision.
- neoplastic lesion.Advertisement
- neoplastic transformation in an inhomogeneous radiation field: An effect of the presence of heavily damaged cells: Sigg et al.
- neoplastic tissue remains.
- neoplastic cells per sample were analyzed.
- neoplastic disease in the era of HAART?
- neoplastic disorders is shown in Table 1 below.Advertisement
- A healthy immune system can usually recognize neoplastic cells and destroy them before they divide.