Neoplasms sentence example
- It is a significant fact that neoplasms contain very few nerve-fibres, even although growing luxuriantly, and there is a doubt whether the few twigs contained in them may not merely have been dragged into their midst as the tumour mass expanded (Young).
- Eleven selected only bladder carcinomas, four included all neoplasms of the urinary tract and one selected carcinomas of the renal pelvis and ureter.
- Prostatic neoplasms; Patient Education; Prostate health A series of patient oriented documents about prostate health.
- For " breast cancer ", for instance, the term is " breast neoplasms " .
- They account for approximately 5% of primary lung neoplasms.Advertisement
- Prognosis in patients with malignant neoplasms of the palatine tonsil were better in comparison with tongue cancer.
- The origin, nature, and propagation of neoplasms of all kinds, especially of those which are malignant, are engaging much attention.
- Of these 513, 8 (1.6 %) had colon cancer and 169 (33 %) had colon neoplasms.
- Taken together, our results suggest that B-cell neoplasms can produce NO.