Neoplasm sentence example
- This is a malignant neoplasm of glandular epithelium invading down into muscle.
- It was suspected that she had developed a colonic neoplasm.
- A cancer is the commonly used term for a malignant neoplasm.
- After complete resection papillary cystic neoplasm has a good prognosis with a low rate of recurrence.
- The adjuvant treatment consisted in chemotherapy like using in germ cell neoplasm 's of the testis.Advertisement
- These abnormal cells divide uncontrollably and eventually form a new growth known as a tumor or neoplasm.