Neoplasm sentence example
- benign salivary gland neoplasm.
- cystic neoplasm has a good prognosis with a low rate of recurrence.
- epithelial neoplasm.
- This is a malignant neoplasm of glandular epithelium invading down into muscle.
- gland neoplasm.Advertisement
- malignant neoplasm.
- neoplasm associated with acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS ).
- It was suspected that she had developed a colonic neoplasm.
- neoplasm in 49 patients and negative in 29.
- A cancer is the commonly used term for a malignant neoplasm.Advertisement
- After complete resection papillary cystic neoplasm has a good prognosis with a low rate of recurrence.
- A second type of human benign salivary gland neoplasm.
- The adjuvant treatment consisted in chemotherapy like using in germ cell neoplasm 's of the testis.
- papillary cystic neoplasm has a good prognosis with a low rate of recurrence.
- salivary gland neoplasm.Advertisement
- These abnormal cells divide uncontrollably and eventually form a new growth known as a tumor or neoplasm.