Neophyte sentence example
- neophyte is figuratively bound.
- Many people-especially many neophyte entrepreneurs-believe that the idea is everything.
- guzzleI see shops Guzzling up the streets of my neophyte years.
- But, that's an excellent value if you want a smooth, fruit-forward Cab that both experienced and neophyte wine drinkers can enjoy for what it is.
- Skin & Ink is accessible not only to the long-time tattoo aficionado, but also to the neophyte looking to learn more about the culture.Advertisement
- It meant that the Mithraist symbolically died when he became a first grade neophyte and was born again as a crow.
- In the interest of equal opportunity, this week features the female of the species: three experienced huntresses, and one promising neophyte.
- Neophyte >>
- When the neophyte successfully assimilates this stage he passes into transpersonal experiences of bliss, cosmic unity, or other features of higher consciousness.
- neophyte shaman had to constantly demonstrate both physical and mental strength in order to endure the years of exhaustive and life-threatening initiatory training.Advertisement
- New feats, magic items and character types are also introduced to aid and hinder the neophyte chaos mage and his static magic counterparts.