Neon-signs sentence example
- Consider painting the walls a dynamic color like red or orange, and hang old neon signs and vintage posters.
- Chances are, in most of the challenges, you'll be more concerned about your opponents and the whizzing obstacles than the sunset or the neon signs.
- On the contrary, I think the reason you can't truly forgive your boyfriend is that the behaviors he displayed are all images that are like neon signs in your mind telling you to pay attention, something is not right here.
- Today, you will often see neon signs blaring from outside commercial buildings, announcing psychic and fortune telling services.
- Cyberpunk is: Crowded cityscapes, rain, nighttime, ginormous neon signs that overpower the stars, faceless masses and speeding rapid transit.Advertisement