Neoliberal sentence example
- Such forms of oppression are pivotal for the functioning of neoliberal capitalism and do affect all social relations.
- Can a tiny country find its way through the web of neoliberal globalization without compromising its autonomy or social gains?
- Instead of locating the rule-breakers n the vocabulary of neoliberal economics, they are presented as threats to the security of US citizens.
- Amid much concerned liberal hand-wringing the rightwing neoliberal agenda is explicitly stated.
- Basic democratic rights are becoming incompatible with the neoliberal agenda, which thereby becomes even more illegitimate.Advertisement
- This is due to a neoliberal consensus that stifles opportunity for change, resulting in growing radicalism.