Neodymium sentence example
- Dyson has measured some eight hundred lines in the lower chromosphere and identified them with emission spectra of the following elements: hydrogen, helium, carbon with the cyanogen band, sodium, magnesium, aluminium, silicon, calcium, scandium, titanium, vanadium, chromium, manganese, iron, zinc, strontium, yttrium, zirconium, barium, lanthanum, cerium, neodymium, ytterbium, lead, europium, besides a few doubtful identifications; it is a curious fact that the agreement is with the spark spectra of these elements, where the photosphere shows exclusively or more definitely the arc lines, which are generally attributed to a lower temperature.
- The Eroica is a true audiophile moving coil cartridge which features an advanced pole shoe design using a powerful rare earth Neodymium magnet.
- First, it is essential to use the strongest magnets available, preferably neodymium iron boron.
- At the bottom of the lag bolt is a powerful neodymium magnet.
- neodymium magnets will hold their fields for up to 15 years.Advertisement
- neodymium speakers fail to distort with a range of different tracks tested.
- neodymium micro drivers for clear audio.
- neodymium iron boron.
- neodymium isotope variations which are used to reconstruct changes in ocean circulation.
- We only use the highest grade neodymium healing magnets, which keep their magnetism for ten years.Advertisement
- The Eroica is a true audiophile moving coil cartridge which features an advanced pole shoe design using a powerful rare earth neodymium magnet.
- sunshine Just set the timer and let the sunshine neodymium bulb awaken you nature's way.
- Lanthanum has retained its elementary character, but recent attempts at separating it from didymia have led to the view that didymium is a mixture of two elements, praseodymium and neodymium (see Didymium).
- The atomic weight of neodymium is 143.6 (B.
- The glass in these lenses contains three elements (neodymium, erbium, and praseodymium) which enhance color perception while improving both contrast and depth perception.Advertisement
- Meyer thinks that the susceptibilities of the metals praseodymium, neodymium, ytterbium, samarium, gadolinium, and erbium, when obtained in a pure form, will be found to equal or even exceed those of the well-known ferromagnetic metals.
- Chemie, 1885, 6, 477) into two components (known respectively as neodymium and praseodymium) by repeated fractional crystallization of the double nitrate of ammonium and didymium in nitric acid.
- Neodymium (Nd) forms the chief portion of the old "didymium."