Nenes sentence example
- LTK recently spoke with Chef Michael Nenes, assistant vice president of culinary arts for the Art Institutes, about this exciting competition.
- Chef Nenes: To be eligible to enter the competition, you must first submit a completed entry and release form by February 8, 2008, to a participating Art Institutes school offering a Culinary Arts program.
- Chef Nenes: Candidates have an opportunity to review how the competition will work with dos and don'ts by one of our judges.
- According to Chef Nenes, the teen who places first in the national competition will get the chance to be an Intern for a Day at the Food Network kitchens in New York.
- Chef Nenes points out that the Art Institutes's Culinary Bachelor's Degree fits well into this demand.Advertisement
- According to Chef Nenes, an Art Institutes Culinary Degree prepares students for entry-level positions within their field.
- LoveToKnow would like to thank Chef Michael Nenes and the Art Institute for taking the time for this informative interview.