Negotiators sentence example
- Political conditions in Great Britain, at the moment, made the conclusion of peace almost a necessity with the British ministry, and eventually the American negotiators were able to secure a peculiarly favourable treaty.
- The British government appointed Lords Auckland and Holland as negotiators, and the result of the deliberations was the treaty of the 31st of December 1806, which contained no provision against impressments and provided no indemnity for the seizure of goods and vessels.
- But the desire to discharge obligations incurred is no doubt respectable in itself, and Villehardouin, as one of the actual negotiators of the bargain, must have felt it with peculiar strength.
- He was one of the negotiators of the disastrous treaties of Blois (1504), and in 1508 of the League of Cambrai against Venice.
- Such instructions were not calculated to promote confidence between Swedish and Danish negotiators.Advertisement
- The instructions of the American negotiators were as follows: "You are to make the most candid and confidential communications upon all subjects to the ministers of our generous ally, the king of France; to undertake nothing in the negotiations for peace or truce without their knowledge and concurrence; and ultimately to govern yourselves by their advice and opinion, endeavouring in your whole conduct to make them sensible how much we rely on his majesty's influence for effectual support in every thing that may be necessary to the present security, or future prosperity, of the United States of America."
- Finally, owing largely to Jay, who suspected the good faith of France, the American negotiators decided to treat independently with Great Britain.
- This treaty publicly marked an American policy of alliance with these Indians and caused the British peace negotiators at Ghent to abandon them.
- On this occasion, it seems that University negotiators have found less such altruism than they hoped for.
- Certifications - Does the company employ certified debt settlement negotiators?Advertisement
- The International Association of Professional Debt Arbitors offers certification programs for debt settlement negotiators.
- Usually, these four signs are good negotiators and know how to reach compromises for the good of a relationship.
- Having the ability to see both sides of any given situation, Aquarians tend to make great mediators and negotiators.
- But that may be soon changing as negotiators work to iron out differences between the two counties.
- In March 1473 Morton was made Master of the Rolls, and Edward found employment for his diplomatic talents; he was sent on a mission to Hungary in 1474, and was one of the negotiators of the Treaty of Pecquigny in 1475.Advertisement