Negotiator sentence example
- Deals made while the negotiator is distracted or emotional are easier to win, he said.
- The mission was unsuccessful; but the negotiator was on its conclusion immediately charged with another - that of obtaining, if possible, an armistice directly from Prince Bismarck.
- He was employed, sometimes as a negotiator, sometimes as a justice, sometimes as a royal secretary.
- His regional commanders were the only two people in the world who would challenge him: the cold master assassin in charge of the western hemisphere and the warm master negotiator in charge of the eastern hemisphere.
- The earl of Buckinghamshire declared him to be the most amiable negotiator he had ever met.Advertisement
- Often, consumers to choose to work with a settlement program negotiator who will charge you a fee for this service.
- My husband is a talented and charming negotiator.
- If the current owner bought the domain for $10,000 two years ago, she might not spring for your generous offer of $50 today; no matter how great a negotiator you happen to be.
- The prince Dom Pedro, heir to the crown, who now for the first time took part in public affairs, actively exerted himself as a negotiator between the king and the troops, who were joined by bodies of the people.
- The date of the final settlement was in all probability delayed by the activity of Nelson, and his belief that a British fleet was the best negotiator in Europe.Advertisement
- Duress to the individual negotiator would, however, vitiate the effect of his signature.
- Unsuccessful overtures were made to him in 1763, and twice in 1765, in May and June - the negotiator in May being the king's uncle, the duke of Cumberland, who went down in person to Hayes, Pitt's seat in Kent.
- Finally, there was no real government on the part of the five directors: La Rvellire-Lpeaux, an honest man but weak; Reubell, the negotiator of the Hague; Letourneur, an officer of talent; Barras, a man of intrigue, corrupt and without real convictions; and Carnot, the only really worthy member.
- On the 28th of October 1890 Count Antonelli, negotiator of the treaty, was despatched to settle the controversy, but on arriving at Adis Ababa, the new residence of the negus, found agreement impossible either with regard to the frontier or the protectorate.
- Further, owing to the carelessness of the Prussian negotiator, Napoleon was able to require the exaction of impossibly large sums from that exhausted land, and therefore to keep his troops in her chief fortresses.Advertisement