Negotiates sentence example
- negotiates a possibility of negotiating an exchange agreement.
- He negotiates all treaties or alliances with foreign states, protects British subjects residing abroad, and demands satisfaction for any injuries they may sustain at the hands of foreigners.
- Mediation may also take place after war has broken out, with a view to putting an end to it on terms. In either case the mediating power negotiates on behalf of the parties who invoke or accept its aid, but does not go farther.
- The Roman Catholic Church, even when recognized as the state religion, is nowhere "established" in the sense of being identified with the state, but is rather an imperium in imperio which negotiates on equal terms with the state, the results being embodied in concordats (q.v.) between the state and the pope as head of the Church.
- Online negotiates Interchange Of the Foreign currency Release the information on how and where to interchange Of the Foreign currency Release the information on how and where to interchange modernity.Advertisement
- Bernard finds a suitable boat hire company, and negotiates for a medium large motorboat with plenty of helpful electronic gizmos.
- negotiates on behalf of nurse researchers as a recognizable group in any sector.
- Instead, the debt consolidation service takes over the contact with the creditors, negotiates acceptable terms with all parties, and starts divvying up your lump sum payment accordingly.
- The insurer negotiates rates with dentists directly, which means that the plan member knows how much his or her services will cost up front.
- Max negotiates a way out for the settlers - he will provide a rig to haul their full oiltanker out of the trap, in exchange for limitless fuel for his own vehicle.Advertisement