Negating sentence example
- In this sense the stereotyping process is a " double edged sword " either potentially promoting socially beneficent norms or negating them.
- Be sure to check hotel policies as many include a gratuity in the price of the service, negating the need for a tip.
- negatever, in 1977 a 300ft cable was fitted to the Wessex negating the necessity for the tape.
- negaterwise day-to-day users will quickly find ways around the new systems, thus negating any benefits.
- This can lead to the temptation to use more of these products than is necessary, thereby negating the benefits of using natural fertilizers.Advertisement
- This means if you have $3,000 set aside and only turn in $1,000 in receipts, you will have lost $2,000 of your income; thereby negating any tax savings you may have gained.
- If you combine all of these types of exercises to lower blood pressure, you stand a good chance of either negating or reducing your need for prescription blood pressure medication.
- Of these the most important is cause, of which his theory, in short, is that by this a priori category and the process of reason we go on from sequence to consequence; first stating that an effect may be caused by several alternatives, then negating all but one, next concluding that this one as sufficient reason is cause, and finally attaining the necessity of the causal nexus by converting causality into identity, e.g.