Negates sentence example
- timeless, paranoid fable that grabs at the emotions, negates the intellect, and reduces everything to absolutes.
- But he has a peculiar view of the powers of reason; that (1) under the law of excluded middle it states alternatives, A or B or C or D; (2) under the law of contradiction it negates B, C, D; (3) under the law of sufficient reason it says " therefore "; and (4) under the law of identity it concludes, A is A.
- It's a timeless, paranoid fable that grabs at the emotions, negates the intellect, and reduces everything to absolutes.
- So even the benefits of the tracking devices may be part of a distinctly unhealthy pattern that negates the benefits.
- In this respect, they reduce the risk of harmful environmental effects; however, the production process negates the benefits.Advertisement
- If you choose to use a regular compact fluorescent bulb in your 3-way lamp, it will work on the middle setting but negates the advantage to having a three-way lamp.
- Cotton may have been grown organically, however if it is then treated with many harmful chemicals, perhaps bleached and dyed, then this negates any benefit of the organic growing process.
- This soon negates the monitor bargain prices you can find on the internet.
- Lemon - Fresh squeezed is recommended as processed juice negates the majority of the benefits derived from the Lemonade Cleansing Diet.
- Bare or indeterminate being, for instance, the first of the determinations of Hegel's logic, as the being of that which is not anything determinate, of Kant's thing-in-itself, for example, positively understood, implicated at once the notion of not-being, which negates it, and is one with it, yet with a difference, so that we have the transition to determinate being, the transition being baptized as becoming.Advertisement