Negated sentence example
- There emerged a tacit agreement between the two men that Dean's position negated his direct involvement in officially pursuing the investigation.
- Thus scepticism and relativism are superseded by a historical philosophy, and the absoluteness of truth is affirmed, but the notion of a definite truth is at the same time both negated and satirized.
- This human failure does not mean that God's power and ability to heal is thereby negated.
- Its huge size makes it awkward and unwieldy, so the supposed practicality of it is completely negated.
- Secondly he had a quality of combativeness, of always being actively engaged in combat against all that negated the Truth and disrupted harmony.Advertisement
- Then again it has largely negated these advances by reducing headroom.
- On the principle that everything which is determined (finite) is "negated" ("determinatio est negatio"), God, the ultimate reality must be entirely undetermined.
- A vivid new light is shed by him upon certain problems, such for instance as those of the imagination or intuition, the source of Art and the theme of the Aesthetic, upon pure will, the source of Economic of Rights and of Politics, treated by Economic. The more precise determination and configuration of the categories and their mode of acting, by means of which is negated and solved the concept of an external reality and of nature placed outside the spirit and opposed to it, led Croce to an absolute spiritualism, widely different from the pan-logicism of Hegel and his school, which only seemed to solve the dualism of spirit and nature and really opened the door to the notion of a transcendental God, as became clear in the development of Hegel's theory at the hands of the right wing of his school.
- The infinite or non-finite is not necessarily known, ere the finite is negated, or in order to negate it; all that needs be known is the finite itself; and the contradictory negation of it implies no positive.
- You can sometimes get shipping prices negated or cheaper.Advertisement
- This savings, however, often gets negated as the machines are run without a full load.
- However, all that gets negated if your organics have to travel 1,000 miles to get to your plate.
- More time spent in day care during the first two years led to more caregiver-reported behavioral problems at age two, although the effect was negated by age three.
- Although the Mini offers a bit more fabric, the fabric that is added on is negated by the alluring mesh look.
- In regards to the genre's practice of depicting immoral behavior, critics who support reality TV say, the argument is negated.Advertisement