Needless-to-say sentence example
- It is needless to say that he protested against the ecclesiastical legislation of 1867 and 1873.
- Though the excavations in the second temple have clearly revealed the outlines of the base upon which the great gold and ivory statue of Hera stood, it is needless to say that no trace of the statue itself has been found.
- well needless to say he opened his eyes and really saw what happens when things go wrong.
- All the emperors have based their claims on their direct descent from Solomon and the queen of Sheba; but it is needless to say that in many, if not in most, cases their success has been due more to the force of their arms than to the purity of their lineage.
- so needless to say my life feels a bit upside down.Advertisement
- The Conqueror beyond doubt sincerely aimed at being a religious reformer both in his duchy and in his kingdom, while it is needless to say that his immediate successor was exceptionally ungodly, whether among Normans or among other men.
- It is needless to say that in many points his statements and conclusions must now be corrected.
- It is needless to say that his books well deserve study; but vi.
- His position at the time was not unpopular throughout New England, and it is needless to say that his doctrine that the Lord's Supper is not a cause of regeneration and that communicants should be professing Christians has since (very largely through the efforts of his pupil Joseph Bellamy) become a standard of New England Congre gationalism.
- The old question of Driving Standards was given a good airing, needless to say there was no clear cut answer.Advertisement
- It is needless to say that the attitude of those holding the Euhemerist theory is at the farthest pole from belief in apotheosis.
- When actor Heath Ledger unexpectedly died, it's needless to say that not only were the fans of the actor stunned, but so too were many Hollywood actors.
- Anti-Sociability: Something that has been regularly picked up by the press and often blown out of proportion but is needless to say based on some facts.
- It is needless to say that the Venetian alliance was repudiated and the royal power still further reduced.