Need-based sentence example
- Next, determine the amount of coverage you need based on the condition of your skin and your age.
- Before you begin shopping for those dorm room essentials, sit down and make a list of what you'll need based on the following questions.
- In fact, the Pell Grant is intended to be the foundation of any need-based financial aid package.
- The application will then determine your financial need based on your income and what portion of your own education the government formula determines that you can pay.
- This can help you get in on grants, need-based scholarships and federal work study programs.Advertisement
- Colleges and universities will typically offer a mix of need-based and merit-based scholarships.
- Scholarships for global MBA programs might be either need-based or merit-based.
- For need-based scholarships, you'll need to provide documentation or proof of your financial situation and economic need for help with school funds.
- Think about how much illumination you will need based upon the type of use your deck will get.
- A reverse mortgage may also affect the amount of need-based assistance you receive from government agencies such as Social Security, Medicaid and Medi-Cal.Advertisement
- Reverse mortgage income can adversely affect need-based income, and there may be less to leave your heirs after the sale of your home.
- The seven collections each target specific weather types and environmental situations, so it's easy to shop for exact type of boot a child will need based on that.