Nee sentence example
- His mother, Constance Dahn, nee Le Gay, was a noted actress.
- His wife Therese, nee Freiin von DrosteHi lshoff, was joint-author with him of Walhall, Germanische Gutter and Heldensagen (Leipzig, 1898).
- Fru Alfhild Agrell (nee Martin), who was born in 1849, produced a series of plays dealing with the woman question, Rescued (1883) and others.
- Born on October 4th, 1946, Susan Sarandon (nee Tomalin) is well known for being both an actor and an activist.
- Henry was bapt in 28th Feb 1830 son of Richard & Mary (possibly nee Hayward ).Advertisement
- Linda Goodman, nee Mary Alice Kermery, penned many influential books about astrology.
- We began CPR, and finally nee naw sirens were heard in the distance.
- After all, they still nee to write commands.
- User Rating - nee Posted on 23 / 06 / 2006 Without doubt the best retailer online, far superior to Amazon.
- On 2 May 1866 Hanley married his third wife, the widow Mrs Eleanor Hopkins (nee Tilbury), at Hampstead, London.Advertisement
- While my relationship with Martha LeBlanc, nee Rossi, dated back to our play pen years and kindergarten days, lately we've hiked different paths, reducing our contact to Christmas cards and once a month phone calls.
- His father was Lieutenant-General Charles Daniel de Talleyrand-Perigord, and his mother was Alexandrine (nee) de Damas Antigny.
- He'd been racing to the call using blue lights, going nee naw nee naw.
- Sarah Palin, nee Sarah Louise Heath Palin, was born on February 11, 1964 in Sandpoint, Idaho.
- Linda Goodman, nee Mary Alice, is credited as being the premier force that brought the New Age movement to the masses.Advertisement