Nederland sentence example
- Current periodicals are Hollandsche revue, monthly; De Gids (1837), monthly; De nieuwe Gids (1886), monthly; De Architect, bi-monthly; Caecilia (for music); Tijdschrift voor Strafrecht; Museum, for philology (1893), monthly; Tijdschrift voor nederlandsche taal en letterkunde; Nederlandsch Archievenblad; De Paleograaf; Elseviers geillustreerd Maandschrift, monthly; Groot Nederland, monthly.
- Natural history is covered by various periodical publications of the Royal Zoological Society " Natura Artis Magistra " at Amsterdam, and the Natuurlijke Historie van Nederland (Haarlem, 1856-1863) written by specialists, and including ethnology and flora.
- Oil and natural gas abound in the vicinity; there are oil refineries in the city; and in Boulder county, especially at Nederland, 18 m.
- The entire NHN herbarium database is available as well: Nationaal herbarium database is available as well: Nationaal Herbarium Nederland.
- Larson's family kept the show alive in his memory, and Rent made it Broadway, premiering at the Nederland Theater on April 25, 1996.Advertisement
- As of June 2006, the show is still running at the Nederland, making it one of the longest running musicals in Broadway history.