Necking sentence example
- They shouldn't be alone out here in the woods, necking like this.
- And stop this necking before the kids come in.
- localized necking may occur, reducing load bearing capability.
- The capitals are remarkable, inasmuch as the necking immediately below the echinus is decorated with a band of leaves, the arrangement of which varies in different cases.
- thick, and is terminated by a rounded apex united by a necking to the shaft.Advertisement
- Often, a considerable amount of plastic deformation - including necking - is observed in the failed component.
- The concentration of the important sites means that you can do most of your rubber necking on foot.
- Most steering faults are the result of turning into or out of junctions too wide (swan necking ).
- Plain roll necking, and apparently no impost but a plain grooved abacus.