Neckerchief sentence example
- It shows the head and shoulders of a mature Seacole, wearing a red neckerchief and the three medals, awarded for her service.
- Meetings start with the traditional Flag Break and each child is given their own neckerchief for the evening.
- The youngest and newest troop members are the Tiger Cubs, who wear a navy blue uniform with a blue and orange coordinating neckerchief.
- Again using the standard navy blue Cub Scout uniform, the Wolf rank includes a new neckerchief and cap.
- Like the other ranks that go before it, the Bear Cub uniform is basic navy with a special Bear Cub neckerchief and sky blue cap.Advertisement
- They also have a brown cap and neckerchief.
- The most well known scouting uniform in the history of America, Boy Scouts wear a tan shirt and green pants with a red and yellow neckerchief that distinct them from the younger scouts.
- A khaki colored crowned hat, neckerchief and webbed belt completed the uniform.
- There are several styles of Boy Scout neckerchiefs and neckerchief slides that can be seen at Scout Stuff.
- For example, in the U.S. the uniform started with a blue skirt and matching blue neckerchief over a white blouse.Advertisement
- These 1919 era uniforms were complemented by a khaki colored crowned hat, neckerchief and webbed belt.
- On that site, the Boy Scouts of America provide details about the shirt, pants, belt, socks, cap, neckerchief, and neckerchief slide, as well as some photographs.
- In addition, shirt collars should be unbuttoned and a neckerchief or bolo tie must be worn.
- Each unit may have different uniform expectations, with some expecting all of the aforementioned gear while others exclude the neckerchief and/or hat.
- Neckerchief and slide: Neckerchief must be folded into a triangle shape and each side must be secured with a slide.Advertisement