Necked sentence example
- hyacinth bulbs can grown in water in wide necked bottles or jars.
- Unless they choose to stay in the winter uniform girls may wear open necked blouses or summer dresses.
- As the boat finally moved toward the lock gates a drake ferruginous duck was found along with a black necked grebe.
- Did you see any of the ring necked parakeets.
- At the bridge we found lots of Red necked phalaropes drifting on the stream feeding.Advertisement
- I even remember that I was wearing a bright orange polo necked sleeveless jumper at the time.
- Get some that are v-necked and crew necked to give the look a little variety, and don't forget to play with color!
- Think Chinese styled dresses (the slim ones with high necked cuts and flowers) and purses with intricate designs.
- High necked gowns look great with upswept hair, and low cut gowns are easily softened with loose waves.
- Petite women can wear lower necklines, such as v-neck tank tops, as close and round necked tank tops can actually make a small frame look wider.Advertisement