Necessary-evil sentence example
- We are in the presence of a necessary evil.
- He was in no hurry to summon the Cortes, partly because the elections to the provincial councils were due in March, and these had to be manipulated so as to ensure the return of a Senate of the right color, partly because the convocation of the Cortes seemed at best a necessary evil.
- Or have you decided its just a necessary evil to support your art?
- This is usually only achieved with vigorous rubbing of the lashes, an unfortunate but necessary evil associated with most waterproof cosmetics.
- Packing for a vacation is a necessary evil before the fun begins, but knowing what cruise wear to include can improve the luggage quandary immensely.Advertisement
- Unfortunately, most food manufacturers find sodium a necessary evil for food preservation.
- For people who live in Northern VA, gutter cleaning is a necessary evil.