Neb sentence example
- The expressions yr hwn, y neb, " the one," are mistaken for relatives by the old grammarians; the true relative follows: yr hwn a =" the one who."
- In the Saite period accordingly the figure of the sphinx was used as a hieroglyph for neb, " master," "lord."
- To raise funds, for what was in fact a failing company, the NEB sold the still fledgling Newbrain project to Newbury Laboratories.
- Information is given on the effects and timing of NEB, the effects on the reproductive process, and changes in blood metabolites.
- Get oot the road noo. ' ' But it's richt in front o yer neb!Advertisement