Neb sentence example
- line 50 (Hilprecht, Freibrief Neb.); Cun.
- Mex.; Kiowan, Neb.; Kitunahan, Brit.
- The expressions yr hwn, y neb, " the one," are mistaken for relatives by the old grammarians; the true relative follows: yr hwn a =" the one who."
- In the Saite period accordingly the figure of the sphinx was used as a hieroglyph for neb, " master," "lord."
- To raise funds, for what was in fact a failing company, the NEB sold the still fledgling Newbrain project to Newbury Laboratories.Advertisement
- Information is given on the effects and timing of NEB, the effects on the reproductive process, and changes in blood metabolites.
- Get oot the road noo. ' ' But it's richt in front o yer neb!
- South of Jebel el-Abiac), beneath the main ridge, which as a rule falls away suddenly towards the east, occur several small elevated terraces having a southward slope; among these are the Wadi en-Nusur ("vale of eagles"), and the basin of the lake Yammuna, with its intermittent spring Neb`a el-Arba'in.