Neatness sentence example
- Another indispensable feature of good bee-management is " forethought," coupled with order and neatness; the rule of where pollen (the fertilizing dust of flowers) is P (g)lentiful plentifu FIG.
- We were waited on by five or six country girls of ravishing beauty, dressed with exquisite neatness.
- Children do not need to copy problems onto their own paper, thus saving them time and allowing them to concentrate on the math they are learning rather than the neatness of their papers.
- The basic rule of inspection is neatness.
- The neatness of the form has led to a very extensive use of the limerick for all sorts of mockserious purposes, political, social and sarcastic, and a good many specimens have achieved a popularity which has been all the wider because they have, perforce, been confined to verbal transmission.Advertisement
- Preschool curricula not only prepare children for academic tasks, they teach life skills, such as hygiene, neatness, responsibility, and manners.
- Organizing your space can seem to be a tiresome task, but remember that once it's organized, the neatness and accessibility will save you time.
- He is portrayed as stubborn and gruff, with a quick temper and a penchant for neatness, but with a heart of gold.
- Ravenscroft was a very corpulent man, a circumstance which made the neatness of his performance the more remarkable.
- The cultivation does not compare in neatness and thoroughness with that of China and Japan.Advertisement
- Its nest, which is a model of neatness and symmetry, it builds on trees and bushes, preferring such as are overgrown with moss and lichens.
- Strips are also woven into cages, chairs, beds and other articles of furniture, Oriental wicker-work in bamboo being unequalled for beauty and neatness of workmanship. In China the interior portions of the stem are beaten into a pulp and used for the manufacture of the finer varieties of paper.
- National Fire Department Honor Guard Competition was held in Indianapolis, Indiana, at the Indiana Convention Center on April 25, 2009.Honor guards are assessed on uniformity, neatness, cleanliness, and military bearing.
- The original drawings for this map had to be done with exceptional neatness, the draughtsman spending twelve months on that which he would have completed in four months had it been intended to engrave the map on copper; yet an average chart, measuring 530 by 630 mm., which would have taken two years and nine months for drawing and engraving, was completed in less than fifteen months - fifty days of which were spent in " retouching " the copper plate.
- Much of the neatness of walks depends upon the material of which they are made.Advertisement
- Polynesians generally are of singularly cleanly habits, love bathing, and have a taste for neatness and order.
- Some of the best productions of the school were their epigrams. Of these we have several specimens, and the art of composing them seems to have been assiduously cultivated, as might naturally be expected from the court life of the poets, and their constant endeavours after terseness and neatness of expression.
- They differed from the other natives in the superior neatness of their method of preparing their food, and were more cleanly in their persons, bathing every morning, apparently as an act of devotion.