Neater sentence example
- Be sure to add a couple of extra inches to overlap the ends a bit for a neater look.
- To top it off, the house is neater but it isn't really cleaner.
- This keeps the cuticle skin from cracking and provides a neater appearance.
- While simply making a pile of your compost is certainly an option, keeping it contained within some sort of bin, box or fencing material is neater and keeps the wind from spreading it about your property.
- Men can cut off all that long hair they've been growing and go for a shorter and neater look this summer.Advertisement
- Trimmers: These miniature clippers will groom long hairs and give brows a finer, neater appearance without actually removing hair.
- Clothing that fits close to your body without binding will make you look neater and will flatter your figure best.
- It is usually neater if you pull the ends upwards and tie your first knot, and then knot them again horizontally.
- His playing was neater than his contemporaries because he didn't do lots of slides and excessive vibrato.
- Effective revisions to suspension and steering gave neater, more responsive handling as well as adding much-needed ride comfort.Advertisement
- His playing was neater than his contemporaries because he did n't do lots of slides and excessive vibrato.
- Using skewers is one of the most common methods of grilling vegetables because it offers an appealing smoky flavor but tends to be cleaner and neater than placing veggies right on the grill.
- It is a no-fuss hairstyle that can make you look thinner and neater, as well as playful.
- The hair can be cut shorter on the sides for a neater, tapered look.
- It must be remembered that nails spoil a wall sooner or later, whereas a wire trellis is not only much neater, but enables the gardener to tie his trees up much more quickly.Advertisement