Nearsighted sentence example
- It's strange how fast I've become nearsighted.
- If a patient is severely nearsighted, Lasik may not even be an option.
- Though your choice of handing off the vamps to the Black God seems nearsighted.
- You can get them whether you're nearsighted, farsighted, need reading glasses, or have an astigmatism.
- Prior to his invention around 1760, the convex and concave lenses (farsighted and nearsighted lenses respectively) were worn separately.Advertisement
- For people who are farsighted, images come into focus behind the retina; for people who are nearsighted, images come into focus in front of the retina.
- Myopia is more prevalent in Asian countries; as much as 70 percent of the Chinese population is nearsighted.
- If you are nearsighted, (can see close-up, but not far away) your glasses will make your eyes look smaller.
- While implantable lenses are increasing in popularity, there are still some nearsighted individuals out there who have no idea that there is help outside of the traditional eyeglasses and contact lenses.
- For example, one eye may be more nearsighted than the other eye, or one eye may be farsighted and the other eye nearsighted.Advertisement
- A child's refractive status or power of the eye when he or she begins school is a good indicator of whether the child will become nearsighted.
- This drops to at most 40 percent when only one parent is nearsighted, and for 15 percent of myopic children, neither parent has myopia.
- For the 2 percent of the population who are extremely nearsighted, an inherently weak sclera, whose fibers are not held together tightly, causes the eye to stretch.