Near-vision sentence example
- Young adults with slighter forms of hypermetropia need glasses only for near work; elderly people should have one pair of weak glasses for distant and another stronger pair for near vision.
- Minnesota Eye Consultants offers an innovative near-vision refractive correction technique to those who have experienced this age-related deterioration of their near vision.
- What they do is add an intermediate section between your near vision prescription and the one for distance.
- Bifocal Needs: Typically bifocals mean that one segment of the lens aids with near vision difficulties, while another segment takes care of things at a distance.
- If you're just starting to need near vision assistance, a +1.00 is a good place to start.Advertisement
- If you have a finicky near vision prescription, your eye doctor may prescribe one that's just for you.
- Presbyopia is an age related condition that involves blurred near vision.
- Your vision will jump from your prescription for distance vision and near vision.
- Keep in mind that if you're currently wearing no line bifocals, you may not enjoy wearing the stick on variety, as there is a visible line and the shift from distance to near vision is more drastic.
- Not all of the doctors that work in or near Vision Works are employed by Vision Works (though some are).Advertisement
- If you're looking for the type that houses a prescription for distance at the top and for near vision at the bottom, you'll need to go to your eye care specialist for a prescription.
- These were specially manufactured lenses with a distance-vision prescription on top, and a near-vision prescription on the bottom.