Near-term sentence example
- near-term outlook is subject to a number of upside risks, not least from continued speculative activity.
- near-term risks to the global economy.
- near-term threat.
- near-term future.
- near-term technical problems of the Internet.Advertisement
- near-term joint warfighting capabilities.
- Monetary statistics are available more rapidly than most other economic data and provide early information on the near-term economic outlook.
- Near-term rat fetuses showed growth retardation, again at maternally toxic doses.
- Despite this announcement, the original Asheron's Call game will continue to receive support for the near term.
- One cause of hyperbilirubinemia in seemingly healthy full-term or near-term infants is biliary atresia, an obstruction or inflammation of the bile ducts.Advertisement