Near-infrared sentence example
- fluoresce near-infrared light in response to light beaming from a small device outside the body.
- The beacons then fluoresce near-infrared light in response to light beaming from a small device outside the body.
- Time resolution is limited by pulse length and can be as short as 20 fs in the visible and near infrared.
- The reality is that incandescent lamps are really much better near infrared sources than visible light sources!
- Determining water content in human nails with a portable near-infrared spectrometer.Advertisement
- Near-infrared spectroscopy of very faint galaxies very close to bright QSOs at 1 z 4 can be achieved with Gemini.
- The above image pair shows the core of NGC 1705 in both optical as well as near-infrared wavelengths taken with Hubble.
- The current and future role of near infrared reflectance spectroscopy in animal nutrition a review.