Neap sentence example
- at neap tides to 25 ft.
- is sometimes exceeded; the average neap rise is 282 ft.
- About the time of the maxima there must be a longer tidal range (that is, a greater rise and fall than the average); the difference between neap tides and spring tides will also be increased, and as results of these conditions there must be great tidal floods breaking over lowlying coasts and producing extensive denudation.
- It was thought at one time that a MS. of the Latin poet Propertius at Naples (Neap. 268)268) might have independent value as an authority for the text.
- In the other letters written in 1685 and 1686 he applies to Flamsteed for information respecting the orbits of the satellites of Jupiter and Saturn, respecting the rise and fall of the spring and neap tides at the solstices and the equinoxes, respecting the flattening of Jupiter at the poles (which, if certain, he says, would conduce much to the stating the reasons of the precession of the equinoxes), and respecting the difference between the observed places of Saturn and those computed from Kepler's tables about the time of his conjunction with Jupiter.Advertisement
- 36, 49 in the Laurentian library) had a gap at the beginning of the line and only the end words "uetus est tutela draconis," with the marginal note "non potuit legi in exemplari hoc quod deficit," and that Neap. 268 gives the line as follows, "non potuit legi uetus est tutela draconis."
- at neap tides.
- On the other hand, Pelvetia canaliculata, which marks the upper belt, is exposed for longer periods, and during neap tides may not be reached by the water for many days.
- At low water during neap tides hardly any part of the rock is visible.
- at neap. A wet dock, of 29 acres, and with 6000 ft.Advertisement
- This was a surprise since the tide runs at several knots even on the smallest neap.
- neap tides hardly any part of the rock is visible.
- neap range 3.2 meters.
- neap speeds for each site for ebb and floods experienced throughout the 12.4 tidal cycle were captured.
- neap tide conditions.Advertisement
- Neap >>