Ne-er sentence example
- Origin ' Ne'er cast a clout till May be out ' is an English proverb.
- I curse him daily for leaving you in such a position and ne'er warning you.
- Themes of adultery, passion and despair displayed as stiff upper lip Stoicism with ne'er a peck on the cheek.
- Themes of adultery, passion and despair displayed as stiff upper lip stoicism with ne'er a peck on the cheek.
- Per the couple who graciously opened their home to these two domestic ne'er do wells, Paris Hilton made a mockery of the role of housewife, while Nicole made a mockery of their marriage.Advertisement
- Amongst such lapses we may instance Prince Athanase (287), "The shadow of thy moving wings imbue (Its deserts and its mountains"; "To a Skylark" (80), "Thou lovestbut ne'er knew love's sad satiety."