Nde sentence example
- The most important of his numerous works are the Wissenschaftslehre, oder Versuch einer neuen Darstellung der Logik, advocating a scientific method in the study of logic (4 vols., Sulzbach, 1837); the Lehrbuch der Religionswissenschaft (4 vols., Sulzbach, 1834), a philosophic representation of all the dogmas of Roman Catholic theology; and Athanasia, oder Gri nde fiir die Unsterblichkeit der Seele (2nd ed., Mainz, 1838).
- Scientists continue to research both the OBE phenomenon and the NDE (Near Death Experience) phenomenon.
- One scientist who succeeded in documenting an example of an NDE experience is Dr. Bruce Greyson.
- Over 13 million Americans believe they've had a NDE.
- Sometimes, this is where the NDE ends, and the greeter informs the person that it isn't her time and she must go back.Advertisement
- The aftermath of an NDE has quite a few side effects that range from one end of the spectrum to the other.
- Those who've had an NDE claim it's a life-altering event.
- A feeling of euphoria often remains long after the NDE.
- Another phenomenon of NDE is that many times people return to their current life with a gift or a new talent.
- Some people discover precognitive or psychic abilities that they didn't have prior to the NDE.Advertisement
- If you can't get enough information about NDE's, make sure to check out all of the online documentaries that cover the phenomenon.
- There are countless experiencers and even doctors and scientists who are now convinced that NDE's represent a phenomenon reflecting a spiritual realm beyond the doorway of death.
- Many people who've had a near death experience (NDE) claim to have participated in a life review where their entire lifetime was examined and evaluated.
- Many times those who've had a NDE recall being presented the choice to return to their current life or to move on and allow the body to die.
- Another theory proposes that many psychic abilities are mysteriously connected to individuals who’ve had a Near Death Experience (NDE).Advertisement