Nclb sentence example
- The National Association for Bilingual Education claims that NCLB sets arbitrary goals for achievement and uses "invalid and unreliable assessments."
- Furthermore, although the NCLB requires teachers to be qualified, as of 2004 there is a severe shortage of qualified teachers for ELLs.
- In May of 2004, the U.S. Department of Education and faith-based community leaders launched an initiative to inform Hispanic, Asian, and other parents of ELLs about the NCLB.
- Previously California had withheld all of the $133 million provided by NCLB from ELLs enrolled in alternative bilingual programs.
- Opinions on No Child Left Behind (NCLB) vary substantially among parents and teachers, proving that this legislation is one of the most controversial topics in education today.Advertisement
- A Guide to Education and No Child Left Behind is a handbook produced by the U.S. Department of Education that explains the reasoning behind each initiative within the NCLB legislation.
- The American Federation of Teachers, one of the most vocal opponents of NCLB, has a section of its Web site devoted to explaining what it views as the key flaws in the legislation.