Nci sentence example
- The dichlorimide, C1N: C 6 H 4: NCI, is formed in a similar manner from paraphenylene diamine.
- In early 2004 it was also announced that the NCI had commenced exploratory Phase I/II studies with tariquidar in combination with various cytotoxic drugs.
- Reissert, Ber., 18 99, 3 2, p. 782), the chief product in this latter reaction being an isoindazolone: // CH2 NHC6H5 /CH2 NH C6H5 /CH2 NC6H5 C6H4 - C6H4 - C6 H4 NH 2 HCI N :NCI N=N The best drawn series of the triazines is the symmetrical or cyanidine series, members of which result from the condensation of acid anhydrides with aromatic amidines (A.
- N 'n i nn eii n u ?;e?.?oow nci?,rn;' ??
- The National Cancer Institute (NCI) is a good example of the coverage smoking is getting.Advertisement
- According to NCI, chewing tobacco can be just as deadly as a basic cigarette.
- The National Cancer Institute (NCI) points out that a major factor regarding the pill and an increased cancer risk is the fact that some cancers are hormone dependent.
- When the NCI did their own study, the results showed that women were at risk for breast cancer if they used the pill.
- Most cancer research is funded federally through the NCI.
- The NCI is one of 27 institutes and centers that comprise the U.S. National Institutes of Health and is a component of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.Advertisement
- NCI was established as the United State's main agency for cancer research.
- NCI receives its money from the U.S. Congress.
- Most financial support given by the NCI is in the forms of Free federal grants.
- For the past several years, Congress has increased its financial commitment to the fight against cancer but many feel that federal funding for cancer research through the NCI and other programs is not enough.
- Besides NCI, there are other programs that receive federal funds for cancer research.Advertisement