Nccam sentence example
- According to the National Center for Complimentary and Alternative Medicine (NCCAM), berberine shows some promise fighting infections, especially eye infections and infectious diarrhea.
- NCCAM, the National Center for Alternative and Complimentary Medicine, also provides a detailed description of primrose oil, its benefits and studies.
- Groups such as the National Center for Complimentary and Alternative Medicine (NCCAM) attempt to document major studies and share efficacy, benefits and risks with the public.
- As of now the best place to find up to date information on herbals for health and depression in particular is The National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine (NCCAM).
- NCCAM is the lead agency in the U.S. as far as alternative medicine research goes.Advertisement
- NCCAM supports research, training, and consumer information and updates their news frequently.
- Beside your personal health care provider NCCAM is where you can go with questions about herbal remedies for depression.
- NCCAM does not offer referral to alternative health care providers but does offer a Q&A about the topic.
- While there's general information on the efficacy of probiotics in general such as those on the NCCAM site and other government and reliable medical sources, there's no specific efficacy details on Dr. Williams' product.