Nbs sentence example
- Now, 40% of adult therapeutic doses (ATD) of platelets collected by the NBS are collected by apheresis.
- What do you think sets NBS apart from other business schools?
- What more could the NBS do to reduce the risk of bacterial contamination of platelets?
- Blood donors can also add their name to the NBS's own Bone Marrow Register - and become a lifesaver twice over this holiday.
- Originally, the group were awarded an NBS award to hold a pageant to portray the medieval history of the Priory.Advertisement
- Such packs should be returned to the local Blood Center for onward transmission within the NBS.
- In the meantime, the NBS will continue to provide CMV seronegative components when requested for appropriate recipients.
- The NBS ' prime concern is always the safety of patients through maintaining the quality and sufficiency of the blood supply.