Nazgul sentence example
- The final chapter in the Path of the King is the Black Gate where you'll do a lot of fighting, concluding with a battle with the Nazgul.
- Kill the Orcs, avoid getting captured by the Nazgul, run up the stairs, climb down the ladder and take out the archers.
- Of course, she doesn't find it, and it is her battle with the Nazgul king that helps turn the tide against the armies of Mordor.
- The nine kings who wore their rings of power became the Nazgul, the shadow riders and completely subservient to Sauron.
- The Nazgul were sent to find the One Ring, which was now in the possession of Bilbo's nephew Frodo.Advertisement
- Gandalf charged Frodo with fleeing the Shire with the Ring because Sauron and the Nazgul were aware of it and they were hunting for the One Ring.
- The Ring seemingly called to Sauron, and the Nazgul could sense it if the Ring Bearer put the ring on his finger.