Naysayers sentence example
- There's also a few naysayers in the search engine optimization industry who claim that Meta Tags are useless.
- Gellagos was not deterred by shoe manufacturing naysayers, and in 1993 he found a partner in design, Young Oh Lee.
- The unqualified success of SKYY isn't the first time Kanbar has proved naysayers wrong.
- Perhaps it's her military upbringing, one of her friends suggests, but she refuses to let naysayers get their way.
- If you have an innate ability to take rejection, learn from it and then push forward, you'll be able to tolerate the naysayers without it dampening your energy or enthusiasm.Advertisement
- Some energy experts are naysayers when it comes to lithium-powered batteries and wonder if using up too much of our lithium power will backfire.
- If you're a confident woman who has legs for days, then strut your stuff in hot pants and don't concern yourself with naysayers.
- They also need to ignore the naysayers and the media.
- Though all of these claims may read as a bit of hocus-pocus for some naysayers, others are quite sold on the shoes' ability to make a major difference.
- Surprisingly, Stafford and Morrow's on screen chemistry was enough to overcome the naysayers, allowing Nick and Phyllis a love story of their own which resulted in a daughter: Summer.Advertisement
- One of the endearing qualities of a dedicated cheerleader is her ability to laugh in the face of the naysayers, looking stereotypes in the eye and quipping right back.
- More important, my confession about trashing my fat clothes will have hopefully been read by millions of people, and I couldn't face all of you naysayers.
- Naysayers sat up to take notice when that happened.