Navigation system sentence example
- Besides the communications afforded by railway, Barnsley has the advantage of connexion with the Aire and Calder Navigation system of canals.
- The inland navigation system suffers from a want of uniformity in the size of locks, depth of water, width of channels and other arrangements, so that direct intercommunication between one canal and another is often impossible in consequence; moreover, although the canals, like railways, are owned by many separate bodies, hardly any provision has been made, as it has in the case of railways, for such facilities as the working of through traffic over various systems at an inclusive charge.
- Clear, bold page headings have been used to reinforce understanding of the navigation system.
- One of the most popular types of GPS is the street navigation system or sat-nav (satellite navigation).
- The steering wheel is telescoping and every Limited model has a navigation system and Sony stereo.Advertisement
- The system is a space-based navigation system that uses multiple satellites to accurately triangulate your vehicle's position on the earth.