Navajo sentence example
- Add some color or texture with a Mexican or Navajo blanket.
- Matthews, "The Prayer of a Navajo Shaman," in American Anthropologist, i.; idem, "The Mountain Chant; a Navajo Ceremony," in Fifth Report of Bureau of American Ethnology; J.
- A partly subterranean dome about 10 meters in diameter, similar to the hogan of the Navajo, was the uniform shelter.
- Nieboer finds it only on the North Pacific coast as far south as Oregon, among the Navajo and the Cibola pueblos, and in a few tribes of Middle and South America.
- % 3H `?.'titat Navajo Indian Reservation .1((?/f((!'!/1(C:??L'(4 A B Longitude c Vest of Greenwich D Ltd., valued at $8,976,00o, of which 88,000 were milch cows valued at $2,992,000.Advertisement
- Zapotec designs - Indigenous historical pre-Columbian civilization such as Native American tribes like the Navajo.
- The Navajo nation is the largest Indian reservation in the U.S., covering over 24,000 square miles in Arizona, Utah and New Mexico.
- Styles of beading can vary from bracelet to bracelet and genuine Native American beading styles differ from tribe to tribe, with Navajo beading showing different patterns from Comanche, for example.
- Kiva Trading: Founded in 1985, Kiva Trading is a direct trader with reservations, representing Hopi, Navajo, Pueblo, and Zuni jewelry by famous Native American artisans.
- Two Dogs: If you're looking for specific tribal jewelry, this shop is a great place to find pieces by Cherokee, Navajo, and Hopi artisans.Advertisement
- The tribes represented by these talented craftspeople include Hopi, Navajo, Santo Domingo, and Zuni.
- You'll find documents, films and photographs pertaining to the Navajo code talkers of World War II.
- MG: I was born on a Navajo Indian reservation in Arizona where my parents taught school.
- In Native American Culture, the Navajo Indians used the dragonfly as a symbol of pure water.
- Popular Navajo symbols of the bear, turtle, water, mountains, arrows, phoenix and Kokopelli are found in these examples of fine workmanship.Advertisement
- In addition to the many discounts, you can find Navajo and Zuni tribal jewelry collections made by Native American artisans.
- The Anasazi, "The Ancient Ones," as the present day Navajo call them, built cities and a society for 13 centuries before abandoning this high Sonoran desert, all before Columbus ever set sail.