Nauseating sentence example
- Her knee hit the solid chunk of wood with a nauseating thump.
- Critics called her ballads "nauseating" and said they were performed with "suffocating professionalism."
- The grief was so strong that it became a nauseating pain.
- The idea was nauseating.
- She tried to sit up, but the motion created a nauseating pain in her shoulder.Advertisement
- It can be a tough diet to follow, with many dieters reporting the taste of the soup quickly becomes nauseating after the first three or four days.
- As her shoulder began to swell, the pain was nauseating.
- Little by little, men will desert the monstrous, nauseating agglomerations [of our] towns, in order to found … new and increasingly numerous naturist towns.
- Cynthia pushed her glasses up the bridge of her nose with an index finger and cleared her throat of that nauseating lump.
- From the nauseating Blair Witch Project to the impressive auto-biopic tarnation, low-budget DV filmmaking has taken mainstream cinema by storm.Advertisement
- From the nauseating Blair Witch Project to the impressive auto-biopic Tarnation, low-budget DV filmmaking has taken mainstream cinema by storm.
- You want your custom roller coasters to be fun and thrilling, but not necessarily nauseating.
- The nauseating stench of death permeated the whole camp and its environs.
- She was grateful; the scent was both nauseating and infuriating.
- Yes, her television reality show with now ex-husband Nick Lachey might have been nauseating to watch.Advertisement
- Chloroform may be readily detected by the production of an isonitrile when it is heated with alcoholic potash and a primary amine; thus with aniline, phenyl isocyanide (recognized by its nauseating smell) is produced, CHC13+C6H5NH2+3KHO=C6H5NC+3KC1+3H20.