Naughtier sentence example
- If you are already wearing lingerie, then pick out something a little naughtier or sexier than you normally wear.
- Remember, you can always give them a romantic poem, and then say "I was thinking of making it much naughtier, but I wasn't sure if you'd appreciate that."
- Trashy is debatably naughtier than Frederick's of Hollywood but just as fun.
- Intimate Wholesalers has that same style, but they also have a naughtier version, the Black Lace Cupless Bustier with Matching G-string.
- If you're looking for something a little naughtier than what Victoria's Secret has to offer, you may get an eyeful of exactly what you'd love to wear or at least admire at Frederick's of Hollywood.Advertisement
- You can find them almost anywhere lingerie is sold, but if you want something a little fancier or naughtier, you may want to take your search either online or to specialty lingerie shops.
- Much of the selection is similar, but Frederick's sometimes takes lingerie to a slightly naughtier place than Victoria's Secret does.
- In general, lighter colors and styles that lace up with ribbon are most romantic, while hook-and-eye closure and darker colors or jewel tones are on the naughtier side.
- If you like your retro lingerie a little naughtier than the originals, you'll love the selection here.