Nau sentence example
- On the north-west and south-east it is skirted by lofty hills (Sgor Choilearn (3164), Sgor nau Coireachan (3133) and others of over 2000 ft.),but the land at the western extremity in Ardnamurchan is low-lying.
- Nau, Histoire et sagesse d'Ahikar l'Assyrien (Paris, 1909), p. 288 sqq.
- Lewis (Cambridge, 1898); and Nau, op. cit.
- Nau (this also in the 2nd volume of Graffin's Patrologia).Advertisement
- Nau, who appends to it the surviving fragment of his treatise on the composition of man as consisting of soul and body.?
- Dalzell's Fragments of Scottish History (Edinburgh, 1798); History of Mary Stuart, by her secretary Claude Nau, ed.
- 160-170), and Nau (B ulletin critique, 3 who independently reached the same conclusion, that Assemani's opinion was a mistake, and that the chronicle in question was the work not of Dionysius of Tell-Malire but of an earlier writer, a monk of the convent of Zuknin near Amid (Diarbekr) on the upper Tigris.
- This page gives an overview of all articles in the 1911 Brittanica which are alphabetized under Nau to Ner.
- Nau (Paris, 28 99); (4) various medical works; (5) Kethabha dhe-Semhe (Book of Ra y s), a treatise on grammar; (6) ethical works; (7) poems; (8) Kethabha dhe-Thunnaye Meghahhekhane (Book of Entertaining Stories), edited and translated by E.Advertisement
- The most remarkable was the Nau Behar, Nava Bihara or New Convent, which possessed a very costly statue of Buddha.
- Nau, Analyse des parties inedites de la chronique attribuee a Denys de Tellmahre (1898); J.-B.
- Nau, Une Biographic inedite de Bardesane l'astrologue (1897); Bardesane l'astrologue: le livre des Lois des Pays (1899); A.
- Nau has recently proved) 3 reproduced in full or almost in full, in John's own words, in the third part of the Chronicle which was till lately attributed to the patriarch Dionysius Telmaharensis, but is really the work of an unknown compiler.