Naturopaths sentence example
- Depending upon the jurisdiction in which naturopaths live, they may also practice surgery or intravenous therapies if they have received additional training and licensing.
- Naturopaths taught that a diet based on red meat as the primary protein source was unhealthy and would lead to disease and ill health.
- The court system did not protect naturopaths, insurance refused coverage for naturopathic treatment and the legislature eliminated funding for naturopathic study and education.
- The naturopaths themselves were restricted in what they could do and were no longer considered real doctors.
- There are accrediting agencies and licensing systems, and naturopaths are able to practice medicine with freedom and the protection of the government.Advertisement
- Some herbalists, naturopaths, and conventional physicians have prescribed black salve to treat skin lesions.
- Naturopaths, acupuncturists and Chinese medicine practitioners are professionals qualified to treat patients with Japanese herbs.
- Qualified naturopaths must adhere to a code of ethics as well as rules of practice.
- Naturopaths often recommend dietary supplements of vitamin C, bioflavonoids, and beta-carotenes, found naturally in fruits and vegetables, to ease inflammation and fight infection.
- Ear candling is not recognized as an acceptable alternative practice by naturopaths, homeopaths, practitioners of Native American medicine, or any other authority on complementary and alternative medicine.Advertisement
- Naturopaths favor food elimination diets as a way of managing AD, as well as lowering the child's overall intake of animal products.
- They recommend adding fish oil, flaxseed oil, or evening primrose oil to the child's diet to improve the condition of the skin, as many naturopaths believe that deficient intake of essential fatty acids is a major cause of AD.
- Many naturopaths do recommend coconut oil, and some doctors have said it may be beneficial when consumed in moderation.