Natured sentence example
- But they are so good natured and friendly, one cannot help liking them.
- It was all good natured banter, no malice.
- He is such a nice natured horse, he loves attention has a lovely laid back temperament.
- She is so sweet, so good- natured, and her position now is a very hard one.
- All the exchanges were good natured, though the tension between Donna and Temple appeared to be going strong.Advertisement
- By all reports, Puggles are very good natured dogs that make nice family pets.
- As for anything else you ought to be concerned about, I'm just curious about why the other dog's current owner would want to give away a dog that is very sweet and gentle natured.
- The Bullmastiff dog breed is one of the more popular large breeds due to these dogs' good natured temperament, affectionate nature and fearless guard dog tendencies.
- If one member of the family tends to be more cold natured than others, a space heater that provides a concentrated source of heat may help keep that individual comfortable without overheating the other members of the family.
- Aquarius is one of the best natured and people-oriented signs of the zodiac.Advertisement
- In Western culture, fairies portrayed in children stories as little winged creatures are good natured, helpful.
- Also worth mentioning was the good natured ribbing given to Donald Angie due to his his foray into the world of male modeling.
- Nicholas also noticed that look and, as if understanding it, flushed with pleasure and began to kiss the boy with good natured playfulness.
- They are generally good natured, although very stubborn at times, and really enjoy having friends and joining in group activities.