Naturalizing sentence example
- Andromeda is a very successful attempt at naturalizing the hexameter as a form of English verse, and reproduces with great skill the sonorous roll of the Greek original.
- A prosecution against him for high treason was now set on foot both in England and in Scotland, and he took the precaution of naturalizing himself as a Dutch subject.
- naturalize garden there is a suitable place for naturalizing flower bulbs.
- They provide a lovely shade of bright yellow flowers in star-like loose umbels good for naturalizing and cutting, and are attractive to butterflies.
- The Hellebores, besides being excellent border flowers, are suited for naturalizing.Advertisement